Common Outcomes of Our Graduate Programs at SU:
1. Develop the ability to use critical, analytical, and reflective thinking and reasoning
2. Reflect on social and ethical responsibilities in his/her professional life.
3. Gain experience and confidence in the dissemination of project/research outputs
4. Work responsibly and creatively as an individual or as a member or leader of a team and in multidisciplinary environments.
5. Communicate effectively by oral, written, graphical and technological means and have competency in English.
6. Independently reach and acquire information, and develop appreciation of the need for continuously learning and updating.
Common Outcomes of Our Graduate Programs at FENS:
7. Design and model engineering systems and processes and solve engineering problems with an innovative approach.
8. Establish experimental setups, conduct experiments and/or simulations.
9. Analytically acquire and interpret data.
Information Technology Graduate Program Specific Outcomes:
10. Identify the communication requirements in the corporate infrastructure, design and implement a capable and expandable solution.
11. Apply fundamental programming concepts to produce the source code by enforcing the correct syntax and semantics.
12. Customize, debug and test the code.
13. Design and implement a database system suitable for the requirements of the project.
14. Conduct project planning, management and coordination; prioritize resources and activities for on-time and on-budget project delivery.